Camperman Australia - 5 Berth Family Paradise HiTop
Click to enlarge
DRIVE-AWAY ALL INCLUSIVE
Unlike a lot of other campervan rental companies, Camperman Australia’s rates are ALL INCLUSIVE, meaning that you will not have to pay any additional charges for one way fees (excluding Townsville & Airlie Beach), additional drivers or confusing insurance options. Furthermore, we will provide a Travel Pack with every rental, completely FREE OF CHARGE!
The Camperman Australia Travel Pack includes:
· Towels, Sheets, Sleeping bags, Pillows, Tea towels, Linen
· Can Opener, Carving Fork, Egg Lifter, Ladle, Cutting Board, Tongs, Forks, Knives, Spoons, Tea Spoons, Cereal Bowls, Cups, Glasses, Side Plates, Dinner plates, Micro Dishes, Saucepans, Frying Pan, Kettle, clothes hangers.
· Maps, camping ground guides and special camp discount privileges
OPTIONAL EXTRA ITEMS
These items are not essential but we feel you will love them as they can make a great trip into a relaxing and even more enjoyable experience!
· GPS in car navigation system , tells you where you are and where you are heading, current speed and the speed limit to help you avoid fines for only $9 per day capped at $90 for the length of the trip.
· Outdoor Chairs, sit and enjoy the view when eating meals or just relaxing and enjoying a drink with friends in the afternoons. Only $10 for the period of your rental.
· Outdoor Table, great for eating meals or playing cards outside the van or taking the chairs or tables down to the beach for a drink or a picnic. Only $20 for the rental period.
· Baby Seats, for those with the little ones who do not want to lug their own seats along we can rent them for you. (we do not do booster seats) $50 for the rental period.
- 2.7L Unleaded Petrol
- 4 Cylinder Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Approx. 70L
- Fuel Consumption: Approx. 13L Per 100km
- Vehicle Exterior Dimensions:
- Length: 5.6m, Height: 2.8m, Width: 1.89m
- Interior Height: 2.1m
- Air conditioned cabin
- Forward Facing configuration - Cabin seats 3 people + 2 forward-facing seats in rear. Five safety belts total (2 x 3 point lap sash belts, 3 x 2 point lap belts). 2 child restraint points fitted.
- Cigarette lighter suitable for recharging camera batteries
- AM/FM radio & CD player
- Dinette that converts to double bed
- Double bed: 2m long by 1.37m wide in fixed roof (200 kilo limit)
- Storage area under benches
- Storage area
- 30 litre water tank
- 2 burner gas stove
- Dual battery system
- Fire extinguisher
- Fridge 80L (12v/240v)
- 12v/240v lighting
- 240v power sockets
CAMPERMAN AUSTRALIA’S TERMS & CONDITIONS
Camperman Australia Group Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions (updated May 2010)
1. DEFINITIONS: The following definitions apply for these Terms & Conditions for CAMPERMAN Australia Group Pty Ltd. CAMPERMAN Australia Group Pty Ltd is herein referred to as CAMPERMAN. The Travel Agent is herein referred to as the AGENT. The Client (Renter) is herein referred to as THE HIRER.
2. VEHICLE CHECK IN TIME: Vehicle pick-up and drop-off must be between 10:00am and 3:00pm weekdays or between 8:00am and 11:00am Saturdays. Sunday vehicle pick-up and drop-off is by prior arrangement ONLY. On Saturdays, please arrive at least an hour prior to the depot closing time (closing time is 12:00pm).
3. LATE RETURNS. Vehicles returned late will be charged a late fee of $150.00. Plus the day rate applicable for that rental day. A client returning one day or more days late will be liable for a penalty rate of $150.00 per day plus CAMPERMANs loss of revenue and accommodation for its client waiting for the late campervan if required.
4. AFTER HOURS PICK UP / DROP OFF may be made by prior arrangement at a cost of AU$100.00, payable on pick-up or drop-off. All depots will be closed on Sundays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday & Easter Monday.
5. ADMINISTRATION/RESERVATION: Monday to Sunday: 8:00am to 8:00pm.
6. HELPLINE: CAMPERMAN Head Office offers a 7-day-a-week Australia-wide help and information service. Please call TOLL FREE on 1800 216 223 for on-road service. Any problems associated with the vehicle, including equipment failure, must be reported to CAMPERMAN as soon as possible and within 24 hours in order to give CAMPERMAN the opportunity to rectify the problem during the rental period. Failure to do so will compromise any claims for compensation. We do not accept liability for any claims submitted after this period.
7. MINIMUM DAY RENTALS: The minimum rental period for all CAMPERMAN vehicles is 10 days.
8. MINIMUM DAY RENTALS: The minimum rental period for vehicles being both picked up and dropped off in Cairns is 7 days.
9. ONE WAY RENTALS: There is a one way pick up or drop off fee of $250.00 for all pick up and drop offs at Airlie Beach and Townsville. There is no extra charge for One-Way rentals from or to our other depots
10. MULTIPLE RENTALS: May be combined to qualify THE HIRER for the longer-term rental rates.
i.e.: One 12-day rental plus one 10-day rental qualifies for the 22-day rate. The time period between rentals must not exceed one calendar month.
11. RENTAL TIME EXTENSIONS: Rental time extensions or drop-off location changes are at the discretion of CAMPERMAN Management and rely entirely on future demand and availability. Any request for an extension MUST be communicated as soon as practicable and possible and must be approved with Head Office.
12. DROPPING OFF AT A DIFFERENT DEPOT. Unauthorised drop-off to a depot other than that contracted for (as stated on the rental agreement) will result in a fee being charged to the renter of AU$750.00 in addition to the daily rate.
13. EARLY DROP-OFF: There will be no refund for early termination of a rental or Hire Agreement for any reason. There is no refund available for the unused portion of the rental should the vehicle be returned earlier than contractually agreed on the rental agreement signed by the renter.
14. WRONG DROP OFF LOCATION. If a vehicle is left at any place other than our depots, pick-up fees will be charged at AU$75.00 per hour for the retrieval of the vehicle.
15. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation fees apply as follows:
a. If cancelled over 30 days prior to pick-up date: AU$200 (Deposits up to AU$200 are non-refundable).
b. If cancelled within 7-29 days of pick-up date: 50% of the full rental charges.
c. If cancelled 1-6 days prior to pick-up date: 75% of full rental charges.
d. If cancelled on the day of pick-up or no show: No refund available
e. No commission will be paid on cancellation fees.
16. VEHICLE SUBSTITUTIONS: CAMPERMAN reserves the right to upgrade to a higher rated vehicle at no extra cost.
17. DAILY HIRE CONDITIONS: CAMPERMAN calculates the hire of a vehicle on a per calendar day basis (within depot hours) i.e. irrespective of the time of collection or return within those hours. When calculating the number of days a vehicle is rented the day of pick-up is counted as the first day of the rental. The day of drop-off is counted as the final rental day.
18. WHERE THE HIRER WILL RETURN THE VEHICLE: THE HIRER will return the vehicle to the CAMPERMAN location set out on the Rental Agreement. THE HIRER understands that there will be an extra charge of AU$750.00 if THE HIRER returns the vehicle to a different location. This is non-negotiable.
19. DRIVERS: A current motor vehicle driver's licence is required from all drivers and must be produced in person on pick-up.
20. UNAUTHORISED AND PROHIBITED USE: The following persons must not drive the Vehicle
a. Any person who is not identified on the Rental Agreement
b. Any person whose blood alcohol concentration exceeds the lawful percentage.
c. Any person whose driver's licence has been cancelled or suspended.
d. Any person who is under the influence of legal or illicit drugs.
e. Any person who holds a learner's permit or a probationary license.
21. All insurance cover will be void if any of the above terms are breached.
22. DRIVERS AGE: The minimum age for drivers is 19 years. The maximum age is 75 years. Medical certificates for drivers over the age of 75 are required
23. CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS: We accept MasterCard, Visa Card and EFTPOS. All transactions will be processed in Australian Dollars.
24. A surcharge of 2% will be charged on all credit card transactions.
25. FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS: By entering into the Rental Agreement, THE HIRER authorises and agrees that CAMPERMAN will charge THE HIRER's credit card or other credit card provided by THE HIRER with a security bond and/or deposit (a credit card imprint authorised but not processed, and held for the duration of the rental, and up to 6 weeks thereafter), and that THE HIRER will pay on demand any balance of the following charges:
a. All Rental charges specified on the Rental Agreement.
b. All charges incurred by CAMPERMAN in respect of parking fines, exceeding the speed limit or any other traffic violations during the period of the rental. (These will be charged to THE HIRER's credit card plus an AU$70.00 administration fee per fine whenever CAMPERMAN becomes aware of such violations).
c. The renter is totally responsible for all loss of, or damage to the motor vehicle (including loss of use) cost of the vehicle, legal expenses, towing and recovery charges where:
· The vehicle is totally or partially immersed in water regardless of the cause.
· The interior of the vehicle is damaged (regardless of cause).
· The vehicle is damaged by driving it under or into an object lower than the height of the vehicle. Please be careful when parking under trees or when entering a building that the height available is higher than the height of the campervan or motor home.
26. If THE HIRER is unable to provide a credit card to use for the insurance pre-authorisation, THE HIRER must complete a ‘Cash Deposit Application’ form PRIOR to the collection date. The form is available from CAMPERMAN head office or via download from the Camperman Australia website
27. WRITING AND CALCULATION ERRORS ON RENTAL AGREEMENT: The charges as set out herein are not final. Should a written and/or a calculation error occur, THE HIRER authorises CAMPERMAN to charge their credit card for any shortage, or in case of overpayment, receive payment from CAMPERMAN.
28. TAXES and Government charges, financial charges as well as the 10% GST are included in our rental rates.
29. GAS: The gas bottle supplied to the client is not full on delivery of the Campervan. The client takes it not full and brings it back not full. THE HIRER will fill it as and when he requires it. The gas bottle is not full at check out.
30. GAS BOTTLE: The gas bottle is not to be used in conjunction with any appliances (eg. Lamps, BBQs etc) not provided by CAMPERMAN. THE HIRER is responsible for any damage to CAMPERMAN’s property caused by incorrect usage of the gas bottle and gas fittings.
31. FUEL: The fuel (Unleaded Petrol) tanks are to be refilled by THE HIRER as and when required. CAMPERMAN will not be held responsible for any representation as to fuel economy for individual vehicles. Fuel economy is dependent upon a number of varying factors, including how the vehicle is driven, weather conditions and the maintenance of correct tyre pressures. The fuel tank is not full at check out and can be returned the same way. If you run out of fuel and request roadside assistance you will be liable for the call out fee, and the extra kilometres for the call out plus the fuel you require.
32. CAMPERMAN'S LIABILITY: CAMPERMAN will not be liable to THE HIRER for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by delayed delivery of the vehicle, or by the vehicle not being as described in an Agent’s brochure, or by the vehicle not being suitable for THE HIRER's purposes. The photos on our website are taken by the staff of CAMPERMAN Australia and are updated yearly. CAMPERMAN will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience from change in drop-off location caused by natural disasters such as floods, cyclones, hailstorms, earthquakes, etc, nor for any personal injury or damage to THE HIRER's property caused thereby.
33. TYRE DAMAGE: THE HIRER's insurance policy has an AU$500.00 excess. Tyre damage, flat tyres, spiked tyres are at the cost of the renter. Average tyre prices in Australia are AU$125.00, so please take care of the vehicle's tyres. The renter will be responsible for tyre damage and windscreen damage up to $500.00. Windscreen chips are charged at $42.50 per chip. Windscreen replacements are at $195.00.
34. AGENT NON PAYMENT: In the case of non-payment to CAMPERMAN of payments made by THE HIRER to an AGENT, THE HIRER hereby agrees to make full payment for the gross amount of the rental prior to the pick-up of the vehicle.
35. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PASSENGERS: THE HIRER agrees that the vehicle rented may only be used to carry the maximum number of passengers as shown on the Rental Agreement or as dictated by licensing authorities. CAMPERMAN will not accept any liability if these Terms are breached.
36. VALUABLES: CAMPERMAN assumes no liability for valuables left in or stolen from the vehicle. Please do not leave valuables in the vehicle because of possible theft. In major cities it is advisable to leave the vehicle in a Caravan Park and take public transport to the city. Please note: Insurance on personal property is THE HIRER's responsibility.
37. TRANSFERS: Transfers to and from CAMPERMAN are not included in the rental price. It is the responsibility of THE HIRER to arrange transport to and from CAMPERMAN depots.
38. TOLL ROADS:
39. CLEANING FEE ON RETURN OF VEHICLE: The vehicle will be delivered in a clean condition to THE HIRER, who agrees to forfeit a cleaning fee of AU$150.00 (inside) & AU$75 (outside) should the vehicle not be returned to CAMPERMAN in the same clean condition.
40. ANIMALS & PETS: CAMPERMAN does not allow the carriage of pets or any animals in their vehicles whilst on rental. Carriage of pets or animals will render the contract void, and the rental bond will be retained and used for cleaning and fumigating the vehicle.
41. RENTAL REFUSAL: CAMPERMAN reserves the right to refuse any rental, or the continuation of any rental at its discretion.
a. CAMPERMAN's vehicles are always fully maintaine